Dog Fish Oil Facts, Benefits, Usage
If pet owners want to make sure that their pets stay healthy and won’t experience any severe medical diseases, they should give dog fish oil to their pets. They shouldn’t worry about buying the best dry pet food or the best pet food that can boost their pets’ health, because such thing doesn’t even exist. They should stick to the plan of giving fish oil for dogs supplements as well as premium pet food. They can also give fish oil dog treats as snacks, but don’t miss the supplements either. If they always incorporate dog fish oil within their pets’ diet, they can be sure that their pets will stay healthy for very long time.
Dog Fish Oil Facts
Before talking further about dog fish oil and the benefits of fish oil for the pets, pet owners should know these facts.
- Cancer is the main killer for all dogs, while it’s also a dangerous illness threatening cats
- One from three dogs will likely die because of cancer
- About 50% of dogs which have passed the age of 10 years old will die because of cancer
Based on those facts, lots of pet food manufacturers are making products packed with Omega 3, EPA, and DHA which are said to be very good to fight off cancers. However, what most pet owners don’t know is that there’s no such thing as natural dry food for dogs, especially when it’s already processed. The food will naturally have been mixed with preservatives that will absolutely reduce the affectivity of the important substances. Moreover, these substances can only last within one hour under room temperature before they become spoiled. That’s why pet owners shouldn’t bother spending loads of money to buy the special dog food. All they need to do is mixing the dog fish oil with the premium dog food and their pets will be just fine. With dog fish oil supplement, the dogs will remain healthy and fine.
Dog Fish Oil Benefits
The benefit of dog fish oil is basically just the same as the benefits of fish oil on human condition. The fish oil dogs supplements can be used to prevent or treat:
- Inflammation issues or diseases. When dogs suffer from ulcerative colitis, bowel disease, or arthritis, the symptoms will reduce and go away once the dogs start consuming this fish oil supplement.
- Yeast infection that usually happens around the ears or the skin.
- Mental decline and brain issue.
- Dull hair or coat
- Allergy and other autoimmune problems.
- Cholesterol and cardiovascular issues.
The dog fish oil supplements can be taken on regular basis and owners should keep the dosage very low when it’s being introduced the first time.
Dog Fish Oil Suggestions
Pet owners who want to make use of the dog fish oil benefits should consider these things:
- Give the canine fish oil to their pets every day. There’s also fish oil for cats supplements, so cat’s owners can use this special supplement.
- Exercise every day.
- Feed raw meat. Mix the supplements with the premium, ordinary dog food. There’s no need to spend money on more expensive dog food.
If the dogs keep consuming the dog fish oil supplement regularly, they can stay healthy for long time.